// Pay it // Clan
Login to enjoy!
// Pay it // Clan
Login to enjoy!
// Pay it // Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Application for free server 1865342143 Welcome to // Pay it // clan! Enjoy the game and dont shut down the computer! Application for free server 1865342143
Application for free server 3123710673 Invite your friends join this clan!Application for free server 3123710673

Application for free server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gougous3

gougous3

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Application for free server Empty
PostSubject: Application for free server   Application for free server EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 am

Hi im fairyxd and as you see on subject, this message is about your free server hosting.

I want to you host me the server because i only can host my server at weekends (study). And i think it has a lot of powerful because when i host it, we get 100 users the first day. Also the server has too much lag because i host it on Portugal. To many people are saying to me host it 24/7 and i think you can help me.
I also know Lua and im 13 years old. That will answer to the ask "Why you dont buy a VPS"

Anyways thanks for reading.
Luck with your project !
Sorry for ma english Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-DIE Wolf-
Admin
Admin
-DIE Wolf-

Tổng số bài gửi : 18
Come from : Hell

Application for free server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for free server   Application for free server EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Due, just send me .zip file that have details about your server ! Then i will host it for !
Back to top Go down
https://payit2d.board-directory.net

Application for free server
Page 1 of 1